While you may refer to links below for specific game rules, some of our rules are universal. For example,
- Before the start of play, designate one player from each team to act as team captain. During play, communicate with game officials through this team captain.
- Each team should designate a minimum of one cadet to officiate each preliminary round game in which it plays.
- Start time is forfeit time: there is no grace period for players to arrive late.
- Two (2) game forfeits disqualify a team from further play.
- Written protest, sent via e-mail from the Athletic Officer (Corps Intramurals) or Team Captain (College Intramurals) and to the Director of Intramurals, must be received within 24 hours of game finish. A protest may concern only a rule interpretation, not an official's judgment.
- Be reminded that players will communicate with officials through their team captain. Arguing, debating, crowding or intimidating an official or an opponent is unacceptable behavior. An official may warn or eject a player for poor sportsmanship. An ejected player must leave the field of play immediately or the team will be disqualified.
3-on-3 Basketball (All Women)
3-on-3 Basketball (Open)
5-on-5 Basketball (All Students)
Air Pistol (Freshmen Men)
Air Pistol (Freshmen Women)
Arena Football (Open)
Athletic Achievement (All Cadets)
Athletic Participation (All Cadets)
Badminton Doubles (All Students)
Badminton Singles (All Students)
Billiards (All Students)
Citadel Records Challenge (All Cadets)
CPFT Excellence (All Cadets)
Darts (All Students)
Deas Hall Orientation (All Freshmen)
Dodgeball (All Freshmen)
Flag Football (All Freshmen)
Flag Football (Upper Class)
Flag Football (All Women)
Indoor Soccer (Open)
Indoor Triathlon (All Students)
Inner Tube Water Polo (All Freshmen)
Kickball (Upper Class)
Pickleball (All Students)
Sigma Delta Psi (All Cadets)
Softball (All Students)
Swim Meet (All Students)
Table Tennis (All Students)
Team Handball (Open)
Team Triathlon (All Students)
Tennis (All Students)
Ultimate Frisbee (Open)
Weight Lifting (All Students)